Ballistic Face Shield
WeeTect ballistic face shield (WBFS) is laminated ballistic visor with PMMA and polycarbonate with proprietary TPU interlayer, designed to offer entire facial protection from the helmet rim to below the chin area, against multiple hits of ballistic threats, as well as fragmentation and blunt impact. It is complaint with NIJ standard.
With no air-space between layers, the ballistic face shield has the highest light transmission, minimal distortion, and least weight and thickness for the same ballistic protection. WeeTect ballistic face shield (WBFS) can be retrofitted to full coverage PASGT or COMBAT style helmets with our unique Visor Fastening System (VFS). It can be securely mounted to the helmet with adjustable rear lock, and can be quickly attached or detached to most full face ballistic helmet.
The ballistic face shield can be locked into 3 positions including fully elevated, 45 degree and deployed. In advance, WeeTect ballistic face shield (WBFS) can coat anti-fog layer in side and anti-scratch layer outside to enhance the comfort and longevity of the ballistic visor.
Advantages of ballistic face shield
- Complaint with NIJ standard
- Anti fog and anti scratch resistant
- Optical clarify
- Much more competitive
- Free sample for testing
6mm Anti-fog Ballistic Visor
WeeTect anti-fog ballistic visor. We can customize the visor of different thicknesses and bend it to the angle you need without deformation and ensure its excellent anti-scratch and anti-fog at the same time.
- Ballistic Performance (B) Min. V50 against 17 gr FSP at Ambient Condition 240 m/s STANAG 2920
- Anti-fog inside
- Anti-scratch outside
- Perfect bending
- Precise hole location
- Light Transmittance (%)＞90%
- Light Transmittance (%)＞85
- Anti-Fog In-side Surface
- Ballistic Performance (B) Min. V50
- against 17 gr FSP at Ambient Condition
- 240 m/s STANAG 2920
Our coated sheets can be bent even after anti-fog and scratch resistance.
22mm Ballistic Visor
WeeTect 22mm Ballistic Visor is made of polycarbonate and PMMA fixed with TPU interlayer which is specially engineered to provide entire face protection from ballistic threats as well as blunt and fragmentation effects. Our visor has excellent anti-fog and anti-scratch properties.
- Anti-Fog inside： EN168 120 Seconds
- Anti-Scratch outside.
- NIJ LEVEL IIIA
- Thickness: 22mm
Client requirement and pain point:
- The visor easily pivots up and down to provide full-face protection when needed.
- The visor is lockable in the up, middle, and down positions.
- Anti-Fog Coating inside.
- Anti-Scratch Coating outside.
- Weight: 1450 g. Max.
- Ballistic Protection Resistance to Penetration (V0) in accordance with NIJ0108.01 Level IIIA; 44 Magnum SWCGC 426±15 m/s; 9 mm FMJ 124 gr at 426±15 m/s.
- Ballistic Protection Fragmentation Protection (V50) against 17 gr FSP in accordance with MIL 662F.
Technical Data of WeeTect Ballistic Face Shield
|Product Code||Protection Level||Ballistic Performance||Fragmentation||Thickness|
|Vigard-IIIAM||NIJ IIIA||44 magnum at 420m/s||Stanag 2920||22mm|
|Multiple Shots||9mm FMJ at 420m/s||V50=790m/s|
|7.62*25mm Tokarev at 420m/s|
|Vigard-IIM||NIJ II||37 magnum at 420m/s||Stanag 2920||20mm|
|Multiple Shots||9mm FMJ at 380m/s||V50=710m/s|
|7.62*25mm Tokarev at 710m/s|
|Vigard-IIAS||NIJ II||37 magnum at 380m/s||Stanag 2920||13mm|
|Single Shot||9mm FMJ at 350m/s||V50=580m/s|
|7.62*25mm Tokarev at 580m/s|
|Vigard-IS||NIJ I||.38 Special at 490m/s||Stanag 2920||10mm|
|Vigard-DM||Demining||.38 Special at 290m/s||Stanag 2920||6mm|